Friday 16 December 2011

Angkor beer

2 weeks of no running but an absolutely amazing time in Cambodia with many an Angkor beer (good drinking and cheap larger), Anchor beer (a bit more flavourful but pretty similar to Angkor) and Klang (6% and dangerously drinkable) have left me feeling relaxed but not very fit.  The three runs this week have been hard work, but enjoyable.  I've made up a cross country route up and down little hills and across the grass in green park that's been good for a muddy lunch time blast.  Turned my ankle today running through a puddle but it doesn't seem too bad.

Race wise I've got a New Years Day 10k in Wyndham in a couple of weeks time.  I'm not too fussed about PBs or anything like; its just for fun and maybe to beat my mate Tim who we're staying with out for New Years in Norwich.

For January I've entered the Box Hill Fell race which I'm really looking forward to, so I think there's going to need to be some last minute hill training in the first few weeks of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment